Search Below

Search For Your Free First Name Reading Here

Name Meanings Your Name 🎥


#Name meanings



Helping People and Others to Know Themselves Better. 

Intro to Neimology Science® 



:Schedule a Consultation

Intro
Hi there, Welcome to my YouTube channel , I hope you enjoy your Generic basic first name reading.So glad I could share this with you.
Neimology Science®
Understanding your name ,You can learn a lot from a name.
For Business and Personal use.

This is an informational site.Name Readings available.
In a nut shell there are Patterns in everything , I'm crazy about patterns. For starters when the sun comes up, or for buying stocks or when fish feed.Or the average of how long you will need to put a new roof on , how long a certain model of car last. Because of patterns stores can market to you. Its everywhere! Same thing with the letters in your name. Nothing is 100% this has been tested in the 90th percentile. Which I find amazing! If I knew certain letter combo's contained information like, VIOLENCE or THEFT ..Why even go there if I don't have .How to relate to people better. Just to start up a conversation with someone I don't know. Everything from Compatibility to gift buying tips.I found out why I like patterns so much, "its in my name" 

This is not magic or psychic, anyone can learn this. Its Patterns folks and its everywhere use it to your advantage. Thanks for your interest in Neimology Science®

Name Readings * Introductory prices* 

Readings done by email or text 

Send to https://www.paypal.me/shannlee
Full name $20.00
Compatibility $25.00 between 2 names
First name only $10.00

Disclaimer- You must be this person or the parent by using this service you are responsible for any and all liabilities.

Shannondouma@gmail.com

https://about.me/shannondouma

https://www.facebook.com/aboutmyname

-- Neimology Science®
Get your Full Name Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Name Meanings Your Name 🎥

#Name meanings Helping People and Others to Know Themselves Better.  Intro to Neimology Science®  :Schedule a Consultat...

Fiver


shannondouma
Fiverr
Seller
My name really should of been "Jack" for I love learning about everything , I have a aptitude for Patterns, Math , Computers anything Mechanical or Electrical. Algorithms is my next big thing to learn.

I specialize in Neimology Science® for it shows the patterns of the placement of the letters in